Quality Training Resources
Our text books and study guides are designed with the vocational education student in mind; written in plain, easy to understand language . Each unit of competency includes a range of formative assessments for students to practice on along the way.
Written to UoC and AQF requirements we address all elements and performance criteria in a logical, step by step manner; making it easy for RTO’s to meet compliance requirements.
We take great pride in the work we do and have provided resources for RTO’s and Publishers across Australia.
All units allow you unlimited licenses for your own students, are supplied as editable word documents and are ready to be converted into whatever platform you use to interact with your students.
Each Learner Guide is accompanied by A Trainer’s Guide that include;
- at least two assessments
- indicative answers to written questions
- observation and/or project checklists, or logbooks (as appropriate)
- third party reports and
- mapping to competency grids.
textbooks published by Lee Perlitz Training Consultancy & Associates Include;
Vocational Training and Assessment
is a textbook aimed at those wishing to undertake a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and work in the Vocational Education Industry. It includes all core units as well as a selection of elective units designed to help you get your qualification.
It is divided into four parts;
- Part 1- deals with learning design and the development of training programs, the use of training packages and LLN issues
- Part 2 – deals with training delivery; group based, workplace based and distance based as well as workplace mentoring
- Part 3 – covers assessment; planning, designing and developing assessment tools as well as the assessment process and the validation of tools
- Part 4 – looks at training and assessment management and reporting
This textbook is available from McGraw Hill Education
Professional Training and Assessment
takes your journey from Certificate IV in TAE to the Diploma level and is aimed at those who wish to take on a managerial role. It, too, is divided into four parts;
- Part 1 – Advanced learning design which looks at developing learning strategies and resources, then evaluating your programs
- Part 2 – Advanced delivery facilitation and practices; e-learning and advanced LLN practices
- Part 3 – Looks at advanced assessment practices; design, development and validation
- Part 4 – Deals with RTO Operations; working in partnership with industry and community groups, maintaining professional practices and undertaking training needs analyses.
This book is also available from McGraw Hill Education
Other textbooks include;
NOTE: While assessments are included in all texts we advise that, in line with RTO Standards, it is recommended that you contextualise these to suit your specific cohort and target market.